1. When a learner applies to be admitted to the school for the first time, the parent/guardian of the said learner must complete the following and email it to [email protected].
2. Grade 8 applications must first be done online (www.gdeadmissions.gov.za). If you have been successful in completing an online application and received a reference number and SMS, only then can you complete the above-mentioned forms in point 1 (downloaded from the website). It has to be completed and emailed with the supportive documents as requested below to [email protected]
3. The language of learning and teaching (LOLT) is English Medium only. However, Afrikaans First Additional Language is the only Additional language offered at the school. Learners must provide proof that they completed Afrikaans FAL in Grade 7.
4. No entry test will be written.
5. Learners who permanently reside in the area for which the School (List A) is the nearest suitable school, will be given preference;
*IF SPACE PERMITS, following the application of the set criteria, preference will be given to learners with siblings in the school and whose parents work in the direct area of the school (proof has to be supplied).
6. A learner may appeal if his/her application is turned down (Schools Act section 5(9) 1996).
7. Learners must meet the age requirements as determined by the Gauteng Department of Education for each grade.
8. The compulsory school fees, which are determined by the Governing Body, should be paid as stipulated.
NB: Kindly attach the following documentation:
- Proof of residential address (e.g. original/certified copy of municipal account, formal lease agreement, original bank account statement which reflects the applicant’s physical address.)
- Certified copy of learner’s original unabridged birth certificate;
- Latest school report (Original/certified copy).
- Certified copies of both parents’/guardians’ identity documents;
- Transfer document from previous school (only when approved);
- Proof of employment on an original letter head if you are WORKING in the area.
- Immigrants must also provide the following certified documentation:
Study permit; parents’ ID documents; parents’ working permits; immunization card
If documentation is not available the parent must provide proof that he or she has applied for the necessary documentation.
- In case of foster care, a copy of the court order;
- In case of divorce, a copy of the court order indicating guardianship.
Please note that the application will only be processed if ALL of the above documents have been submitted.
The submission of any false documentation in the process of enrolment will lead to immediate nullification of your application and waiting list number. A new application form must then be completed and a new waiting list number will be issued thereafter.
Graad 8 Top 3 learners
ABIGAIL VAN NIEKERK
Graad 9 Top 3 learners
Graad 10 Top 3 learners
Graad 11 Top 3 learners
Top 10 End 2020
Ramapela, Tendani Mabel
Lengolo, Hope Tlhokomelo
Katoka, Christian Delali
Croucamp, Summer Storm
Magwedere, Vimbali Lyna
Aly, Tarek Amir
Taylor, Kurt Raymond
Ishwardhar, Brady Cole
Facilities to Rent
NB: Prices on quotes sent without a reference number and booking date may change without prior warning.
Rental of Bottom part of the lapa:
- Refundable Key and Breakage Deposit of R1500.00 payable immediately.
- Rental of R1 700.00 payable no later than two weeks before the event.
Rental of Top and Bottom part of the lapa:
- Refundable Key and Breakage Deposit of R2 000.00 payable immediately.
- Rental of R2 500.00 payable no later than two weeks before the event
Contact person: Inge Taylor
Contact number: 082 493 7297